Minggu, 05 Oktober 2014

Fall Home Tour

Hello and welcome to my Fall Home Tour!

I'll try to keep the talking to a minimum so you can just enjoy the pics. :) 

fall mantel

fall foyer


I love these mini neutral pumpkins. 

neutral pumpkins






fall decor dining room


The dining room is one of my favorite rooms to decorate for fall.


I decided to go very neutral with my fall decor this year. I didn't want it to scream "fall" when you walked in the door. I still love the bright colors of fall, but wanted to switch things up this year. If you want to see my bright fall decor from last year, just click HERE, HERE, and HERE 


I'm constantly tweaking my mantel. I still haven't decided how I want it to look. 

fall mantel decor






I don't know if you can tell in this pic, but this pumpkin is a light green color with little glittery sparkles all over it. 






I even added a few pumpkins to my coffee table tray.






Isn't this tweed pumpkin darling? My sweet friend Lisa at Fern Creek Cottage gave me a heads up that our local grocery store had them in stock. 








using neutral colors in autumn decor


I brought out my favorite little witch window cling to temporarily decorate that plate. :) I just peel it off when I'm done and store it until next year. 



fall kitchen decor

neutral fall decor






And that's it! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm joining these parties: Dwellings The Heart Of Your Home, Savvy Southern Style, Imparting Grace, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, Maria Elena's Decor, From My Front Porch To Yours, The Dedicated House, A Stroll Thru Life, Harvest Hop Link Up, Joy In Our Home



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar